These examples will help you get started using Node-RED with groov View.
- Subscribe and Publish with MQTT Nodes, groov & SNAP PAC
- Shows how to acquire data over MQTT using Node‑RED, groov, and a SNAP PAC R- or S-series controller
- Creating a Weather App with groov View and Node-RED
- Provides code and instructions to create a fully-functioning weather app using groov View, Node-RED, and the Weather Underground API.
- Read and Write to Opto 22 I/O
- Shows how to read and write to Opto 22 digital I/O modules
- Get WAN IP Address
- A one-step method to get a controller’s WAN IP address and write it to a tag in PAC Control
- Using Conditions in a Flow (Switch Node)
- Uses a switch node to perform an action based on the value of a property
For more samples and tips, visit: