This Getting Started guide covers setting up your groov project and configuring it within the Node-RED for groov nodes. This guide also provides a few examples of how to use it all.
To use Node-RED for groov, the following programs and packages must be available:
- groov 3.3
- The Data Store device used by the groov nodes was added in groov 3.3.
- The latest version of groov is available at http://manage.groov.com.
- groov Nodes
- The groov nodes must be installed within Node-RED.
Beyond the above prerequisites, the following steps must be taken to use the nodes:
- Configure a Data Store device within the groov project.
- Configure the nodes to communicate with the groov project and a Data Store.
- Create flows in Node-RED to use the Data Store.
Each of these steps is described in the following sections.
Continue to installing the Node-RED for groov nodes.