Opto 22 has released a REST API for accessing groov I/O from its new groov EPIC system.
The groov Manage REST API provides secure access to the groov I/O modules installed on a groov EPIC chassis. Using it, you can create software that will:
- Read and write analog and digital channels
- Use channel features, like digital latches and analog min/max values
- Discover what modules are installed on the chassis
- Read and write the configuration of channels or the whole I/O unit
- Read and write to any OptoMMP address
To support this new feature, a new groov Manage REST API section has been added to the Opto 22 Developer site.
The groov Manage REST API is available in groov EPIC firmware 1.1.0-b47.