The Opto 22 developer site has an entirely new section for all things groov EPIC!
This main landing page gives an overview of the many programming tools available to EPIC developers:
- Secure Shell (SSH) for custom programming applications.
- REST APIs that provide HTTPS access to control and data.
- OptoMMP, the underlying memory-map protocol in EPIC.
- IEC 61131-3 for control programming.
- Ignition Edge with external PLC drivers.
- MQTT Sparkplug for communicating device I/O and variable data over secure sockets.
- Node-RED provides connectivity between Internet of Things (IoT) devices, cloud services, and more.
Be sure to check back regularly for new content as this resource grows.