This Getting Started guide covers setting up your groov device and using it with the Node-RED for groov I/O nodes.
To use Node-RED for groov I/O, the following programs and packages must be available:
- Node-RED is pre-installed in groov EPIC processors (GRV-EPIC-PR1) and the groov Edge Appliance (GROOV-AR1).
- You may also run your own instance of Node-RED on a computer or device, following our installation instructions.
- groov I/O Nodes
- The groov I/O nodes must be installed within Node-RED.
Beyond the above prerequisites, the following steps must be taken to use the nodes:
- Configure the nodes to communicate with groov I/O.
- Create flows in Node-RED to use the groov I/O.
Each of these steps is described in the following sections.
Continue to installing the Node-RED for groov I/O nodes.